hey,
i am a 14 year old boy who need to loose weight fast and easy i am about 200 maybe 220 pounds and i am not proud of it i really need help loosing weight or atleast i need advice about loosing weight, i want to get down to 150 or so please if anyone has any advice please help me. :'( :-(

There is no easy and fast way. You're probably overweight because you eat too much fatty/high calorie/carbohydrate laded foods, and drink too much high calories soda. The 'easiest and fastest' way to lose weight is to eat healthy and get off your butt and go walking/running/exercising. Losing 50 pounds should take you at LEAST 6 months, probably a year, if you stick with a healthy (fruit/veggies/lean meats in moderation/no soda) diet and an exercise plan that includes 30-45 mins/day of activity, 3-4x/week.

+1 eat healthy the first month is hard but after the second month you will be proud of your self.. keep your self motivated think about what you want and what you need to do to get to your goal...

what you put in your body is what your body will be.

an easy way to lose weight fast in the summer is ride a bike. It's the best thing workout and run. When you get hungry try to do something constructive. It make your mind go off the subject of food. Eat a healthy breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day, it will keep you from having the muchies during the day. Try laying off sodas

easy? fast? None its best to diet and limit your calorie intake.If you drink a lot of soda consider switching to diet.Lay off the junk foods.Run a lot I'm 14 and I try to run 2-4miles a day and i drink diet soda.Eat a good breakfast it gets your matabolism going.Eat oranges it tells the brain to naturally burn fat.If you don't want to run ride a bike as much as possible.You burn much less calories than running but it is easier.I hope this helped.

hey u need to exercise more. and eat more veggies and fruits. and you can lose 50lb like in 3 months if u try hard

Hi, I am having the same problem i weight 175lbs and i am 14 years old.
The thing is i really have no motivation, am lazy, play lots of games, and don't like vegetables.
I probably don't need the games and should eat more veg. but the main problems to not haviong the motivation is due to some medical factors, and mental ones.
I need a plan top loose weight  that you dont have to run, jog, walk or any  kind of exercise that involves lots of impact and stress on the feet. You may wonder why..well it because i have Flat feet and have a cartilage growth on the top of my knee on my femur, and hurts.
 I also dont have a lot of endurance or stamina, so i couldn't even jog or run for 1 hour. I am really good at sit-ups and can do 100-300 a night. But i am very depressed about my weight because i know the crush i have wont even look at me if she know i have man boobs......:( and my mom and other family members have made fun of my weight and called me fat:( it really hurt full to the self esteem.

is there any way you can help? that would be very appreciated.

Easy and fast does not necessarily mean healthy. You should go to a professional in order to build a diet program. It's highly recommended that you add some cardio training (swimming, running,...) and a little weight workouts.  

i dont eat anything till dinner it usually works for me

call me at 423 215 7309, my name is makalea.

Hello guys im seeking for some advice i am 14 years of age and is around 140lbs but dont like the way i look, i have been doing muscle workouts situps ect. and after 2 months seeing no effect i am also eating very healthy i have special K for my breakfast and a ham and salad sandwich for my dinner the my tea varies but is still healthy i am still after 3 months seeing no change im still chubby and its just not shifting is there something im doing wrong details below:

Height: 5, 4ft

Weight: 140-150lbs

Age: 14

Workout: 1-2h per day

Food: Im having no soda occasionly diet pepsi or so, i have salad sandwich and fruit, bit of fats (not to much, there part of a balanced diet) for my breakfast i have Special K or Wheetabix with added fruit, and my tea varies. but still healthy.

I have been reading though fourms and seeing people have he problem but the opposie no being able to gain weight (no mater what they eat) then i saw some saying some are same losing weight (no matter how much they try you cant lose it until your a bit older)Is this true ?

So the main reason for all this is becasue im going on holiday July and i am ashamed of my look and will admit shy to take off my shirt to go swimmin or sunbath and want to feel comfertable doing these, i not looking for beaming 8packs just a way to drop off the ripples and have like say a 4pack cooming on, any tips please comment back i will check daily.

i have an easy way look just for a week try not to eat anything with carbohidrates or sugar it will help lose weight very fast. but once the week is finished you might gain weight again very fast so my advice is to have a good life style eat healthy: your plate must be composed 1/2 vegetables 1/4 protein and 1/4 carbohidrates

PS: im also 14 and overweight but the moment you begin eating healthy and doing sport and not messing up you will realise it's quite easy to lose weight in a month

Im 14 and I way 115 but I feel fat

There is two ways on the top of my head is bicycling and swimming. also rowing. it sounds like you have good stomach muscles that is the same way to me. i am also 14 and weigh 180 pounds. so try that for a while and eat less and a little healthier.

Hello, I'm 14 years old and 4'10. I weigh 102 pounds and not happy about it. I really want to be active and lose weight. Though, I have asthma. I as we'll want to boost my endurance and metabolism. Can someone help me?