I am 11 4'4 and 107 I feel really fat people stare and my bff is really skinny she told me I was big and I said I said I know, she wears a bikinni and I want to ware one to but I can't even bare to wear a full piece cuz of my thighs please help I am n 6th grade and in High school I want to take cheerleading but they are all skinny. I admit I am pretty but I need to lose weight then I will truly feel great BUT....... THERE IS A PROB  i know I need to diet wich I can but I have an ankle injury were I can not run or do lot's of excersises cuz of that so I can diet but what else please help I need help!!!! asap..... I also am super girly I love skirts and dresses and have a girly mood but when I act myself then I think wow they must think of me as those wanna bees that are fat!! Help this could change my whole entire life :$ ;-| xd 

Don't feel bad about your whether all you need to do is eat healthy. And chew a lot it tricks your brain in to thing your eating more then you do and you don't have to run just walking could help.

i think u should take the diet plan throgh which u can lose 5 kg of weight in every 17 days surely without any exercise .u told in ur post  that u can do dieting. so held up ur spirits and get ready for becoming skinny. all the best

There is this specific diet that is guaranteed to help you lose a minimum of 10 lbs in a week. 17 maximum. It is very healthy and cleanses your body of toxins. It is only one week. You just good self control in order to pursue this. Its called the GM's Diet. Look it up on google and get instructions on how to do it. It doesn't require excercise although you would get better results if you at least go on a walk.
If you decide to try it tell me how it works out!
Thanks!

Hello (: I am currently on my journey to losing weight as well. I am pretty short (5 feet) and weigh 168 pounds which is practically obese on the BMI scale. A few years ago, I was 14 at the time, I wanted to lose weight so badly because I was planning my Quincenera (like a sweet 16). I wanted to look awesome in my dress. I can't remember how long it took, i would say maybe 4-5 months, but I lost 20 pounds! Everyone noticed and I was amazed. But I stuck through it and I motivated myself to losing it. I stopped eating all things that had flour in it, all starchy foods, I drank lots of water and walked on the treadmill twice a day for about 20-30 minutes each time. As the years passed I gained it all back! I am currently 19 now.

Point is, from all the research I have done and experiences, the only way to lose weight and keep yourself in a desired weight, you need to eat well and exercise. There are not pills, not short cuts, no nothing that will make you lose weight fast and keep it off. The only secret is to maintain a healthy lifestyle, which means to eat good foods and exercise.

But first of all, you have to learn to love who you are. Love your body. And because you love your body, you don't want to hurt it by feeding yourself unhealthy foods. It's okay to eat unhealthy foods once in a while and with moderation!

One last thing, the journey to losing weight should not be a "diet" you are on. The journey should teach you that eating healthy and exercising is part of a lifestyle. The reason I gained all the weight back was because I stopped eating healthy foods, I went back to burgers and breads and chips and I rarely exercised. If you manage to lose the weight, don't start eating unhealthy again just because you are at your desired weight and your body looks good, like you want it to look. Don't let yourself go at that point.

----------

I posted that response to another user who asked the same question as you, but I didn't want to write it all down all over again.

First things first that I would say to you, I know you are young and it may be hard to understand because you care a lot about what others think (I went through the same thing, always being the fat girl and being judged and it hurt), but you need to love yourself. Love yourself in your own skin. Love your body and because you love your body you want to start making changes in your life so you can change your body and have a healthy body. Making yourself throw up will not work. There are no short cuts. I have tried everything! So many diets. Diets where I have had to drink juices all day for a certain amount of days and not eat at all. And honestly it sucks because I was hungry all the time and I wanted food and I felt faint but I wanted to lose weight so bad! It sucks to starve yourself. Don't you agree? Yes you will lose weight but I promise you, most of the time that weight will come back. It is unhealthy. I could go into full detail into why it is bad and it won't work but this post will be longer.

You have a while until high school and you can do it! I love wearing skirts too and I feel so bad when I go shopping because nothing fits! Everything that looks nice on the manqué looks ugly on me. But my motivation to lose weight is to be abel to go shopping and not feel bad because I don't like the way my body fits into the clothes.  

Anyways, just eat right, do research yourself, look up what is good to eat, how much food you should have from each food group. And exercise. What I do is I look up videos on YouTube and I workout watching them. You could buy Zumba DVD's (if you can) or YouTube Zumba workouts. A lot of people like Zumba because you dance and you workout and burn calories. Making working out fun, don't bore yourself with it.

I wish you the best of luck (:

For all of you girls out there who are 110 pounds complaining you're fat... Get over it! I just turned 13 two weeks ago and i went to the doctor on my birthday... I weigh 347 pounds!!

im trying to get skinny for cheer and modeling too!! 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use