I am 14 and I am over weight, I hate it and I feel so ugly and fat all of the time but no matter how hard I try and loose weight it doesn’t work I’ve even tried slimfast as much as I don’t like it I kept up with it as I hate my weight, any suggestions?

I don't think you should feel like you are you because of your weight. People come in all shapes and sizes. You should appreciate who you are.

But if you are really dissatisfied with how you are now, then the best thing for anyone to get more fit is just proper diet and exercise. There is no real quick fix that is actually healthy for you.

Diet doesn't mean not eating or anything like that. It is more like eating all kinds of food with the right proportions. Anything you eat can be bad for you if you eat too much of one thing and not enough of others. Do the key to eating healthy is to balance what you eat.

As for exercise, I would say that anything that you can do to get your heart rate up (and get you sweating) will be good don't it for at least 30 minutes everyday. This will get you body to start burning calories and will build your metabolism. Metabolism can be thought of as how efficiently your body burns calories. Consistent exercise will help to increase your metabolism.

I know what I've said will not really get you fit quickly, but it is what will keep your fit and healthy in the long run.

Hi there, you are just 14, and too young to play with your body. You are still in growing age. In current time due to the lifestyle and fast food eating habits, most of the teens are over-weight. I would suggest you to not go for any shortcuts. Just eat healthily and avoid junk food as much as you can say bye bye to all fizzy drinks, and even juices that are available in supermarkets. If you want to drink some juice make it at home. Make little changes in your lifestyle and try to walk at least 30 min every day. That’s enough for you. You will lose weight within few months as at this young age metabolism is fast.