I'm 14 years old and i weigh around 205lbs.. I'm 5'8". I feel fat everyday of my life. I used to be such a skinny kid, but once my grandpa died (whom I was very close to) i started eating excessively. I gained alot of weight, and day by day my dad started hated me. He has always been one of those guys that is super healthy, and he's really fit. He goes to the gym everyday. My dad is always at work, and when he gets back the first thing he would ask me is if I went to the gym. If I didn't he would get sooooo mad, it's not even funny. We live in front of a school yard so theres a gravel field that he makes me run around 10 times, if I stop I have to do another lap. I know he 'loves' me and hes only doing this stuff for me. But honestly he could sometimes show some love towards me, he doesnt realize that I do work around the house and I have gym class at high school which they make you run alot, i have it everyday, but I still have to go to the gym everydayy. My brother used to be very fat kust like me , but he lost a remarkable amount of weight. My mom is very fat aswell. But when she was younger she was one Of the people that you think will never gain any weight. I try my hardest to lose weight, but since my brother has lost the amount of weight that he needs to, my mOm buys a lot of junk food in the house, and I say I'm not gonna eat it its just gonna go to waste. But they dont listen and it pisses me off because they never buy healthy food and then im forced to eat that food cause theres nothing else to eat. They say i should have will power but if theres no food in the house, and she buys fast food what other choices do I have ? I've been working out alot now, i go monday to friday at the gym, an hour each day.30 mins of the treadmill, 15 mins on the bike and 15 mins on the eliptical. Since it's summer I've decided to eat no junk food at all even if uit resorts to not eating anything. I'm sick of my dad hating me, cause I only try to make him proud. I'm sick of kis at school calling me names and talking behind my back of how fat I am. I have this drop dead gorgeousss cousin, who eeryone says when she was youbger looked exctaly like me. They say when I grow up i would look like her if I can lose weight. My mom doesnt understand that if she doesnt let me go out with friends and hang out, play sports and stuff like tht, I can lose weight. My parents are pure indian parents so theres no way to reason with them. Oh and also my dad was once a military officer, so with his family its like the military rule, if you dont listen to him he will yell at you for hours and he does the same thing for my mom. She takes it cause she wants me and my brother to have a father in our life. I dont want to live with my dad anymore but theres NO way for me to stop this. But anyways, i want to lose weight really badly because I can't live like this any longer... Please someone help? It will be really appreciated

Im sorta going thru the same stuff as you and i lost my dad so around there i got fatter so like i weigh 220 and my cousin told me the best way is to lose weight is to burn more calories then you eat.I also get that my mom make Indian food so yea there is heka oil and fat thingys in there but while dinner i like take out one serving nd like eat lettuce nd veggies with this and i run like 30 mins a day nd the other 30 mins i work on my abdominal s. No matter how much you dont wana do it what motivates me is seeing my featture body nd weigh. Also to show those jerk kids that talk smak behind my back that they cant talk to this. so best of luck nd yes you can do it.

im 13 this year and i weight 55kg.And i think thats a lot so i wanna lose about 5kg.ANY HELP? :|

Hello :]

This is my story, about how I was " Fat " and insecure. I will make the answers to your questions bold. ( How do I lose weight )

I went to a school where all the girls were " Skinny ". Something that made it even worse was that I was really tall for my age. And all the other girls were " Normal " height. To make it worse I was about 13 and had never had a boyfriend in my life because of my insecurity. I felt quite " Manly ". [ I'm a girl in case you hadn't figured that out yet ]. After putting up with this for my whole school life up to year 8, I decided that I would lose weight and build a new me for college/high school.

I never drink anything fizzy, I only drink juice when I have to and I water it down. [ I fill about half the glass with juice and half with water. ]

I go on walks early every morning before school, and then I go to school early and work out in the fitness center until school starts.

I watch my eating. I make healthly wraps for school with delish lettuce, a bit of cheese, some mayo, and anything else I feel like, e.g tamato. I eat yogurts rather than ice-cream. And every morning at breakfast I have a banana with my meal. [ Usually a weetbix or two, sometimes porridge. ]

I EXCERSIZE, DAILY.

I'll tell you something. If you excersize at all in the day, when you go to sleep, the fat is STILL burning.

I know this sounds like a lot of work and it is, but losing weight isn't easy, but it can be fun.

Set a goal [ the amount of weight you want to lose ]

Set a date [ the date you want to lose it by ]

Get some friends who feel " Fat " to do the same.

Have one day in the week [ preferably a weekend day e.g SATURDAY ] where you and your friends get together and have a day where you just excersize, pig out on HEALTHY but yum snacks e.g popcorn, celery & carrot sticks, maybe even a vegetarian quiche or two... [ Sorry I love vege quiches ... spinach and feta ... mmmmmm ] Have relay races, do jump-rope, etc. 

I hope this helps ;]

P.S Basically anything with the word VEGETARIAN is heathly but always double check. AND... Always check the fat percentage on the back of food.

~

Good Luck,

Xx The Girl With The Blue Eyes

you sound skinny... how tall are you?

" My parents are pure indian parents so theres no way to reason with them" WTF?!! How racist! I'm an Indian myself and let me tell you that my parents listen and there is a way to reason with them. I actually felt sorry for you while reading your huge post and was about to give you advice but I've got no sympathy left for you. Sorry

This might be late but I made it through loosing about 10 lbs in a week or two and you dont have to eat nothing or bland food pasta and rice are filling and when ever you watch tv you can do push ups or sit up during commercials. My weight loss wasn't hard but keeping there was and you doing this is going to be a big help to me when I do it for my school wrestling team. Plus your dad doesn't hate you even though it may seem like

Sorry about the double post but I wanted to get my point across and your dad just wants the best for you .
Best of luck,
the forever aloner

No offense if your parents aren't like that but most Indian parents are and honestly it's not easy but it's not like you'd understand

heyy guys,,, i'm 12 years old n i weigh like 100 or over i wana loose weight cause i think i'm too fat ...... i need help plezz!! if u can however help me send me a msg me plezz