I Am 14 Years Young And I Weigh 157 And I Really Want To Loose Weight Before I Get To High School. What Should I Do? I've Thought About Starving Myself But I Never Actually Tried It. And I Thought About Just Drinking Water...But I Don't Know What To Do. Please Help!

Please stop thinking about quick fix diets or eating disorders! It is important to fuel your body with the energy it needs so that you can concentrate in school, be active and stay healthy. Starving yourself will only make you unhappy and tired! And when you do eat, you will pop back on any weight you have lost!!!
If you are really concerned about your weight, you should make healthy changes to your diet; cut down on saturated fats, and only eat when you are hungry. Smaller meals more often is a good way to go about it. Make sure you never skip breakfast, and drink at least 1 litre of water per day! Also, make sure you exercise for at least 30 minutes a day. Just walking is fine, and it is good for your mind as well as your body :-)

157 in 14 age is really overweight and you should need to lose atleast 50 pounds so you should need to do work out in routine and check your diet what you eat in your diet. If you eating junk foods then don't eat fatty or oily foods which give you fat. Do yoga because yoga give you many other phsical benefits and also will help you for mainatin your weight. I hope you should control your diet and may be lose your weight as soon as possible.