im 14 years old, and im about 1 metre 40. i weigh about 50 kg.
i dont think im overweight but i would really like to lose some weight, because i think i would be more comfortable withmyself if i did..im not quite sure how to go about this, though. my mom cant help me because she goes to work and cant find the time but she is okay with me losing some weight. could someone please tell me what to do??
i cant take up a class such as dance ot yoga because im not allowed to and i dont know any way to excercise.ive tried doing situps every day, and that lasted for about a week or two because i couldnt stick to it.im open to any ideas??
thanks
amanda

If you want to lose weight by exercising, get a video. There are a lot of pilates videos, fitness videos, etc. If you get a video that helps you build muscle, you'll lose weight.

Also, the best exercise for weight loss is walking. Walk for at least an hour a day, nonstop.

OMG I'm right there with you! I'm thinking to develop a schedule of what I eat when I eat it, and when i take my morning walks and evening jogs. Not to be stalker-ish or anything, LOL. xD I just can't get rid of the thighs and arms.

Hey my names Elle and i am also looking for ways to lose weight:(
im 14 and quite tall i really want to lose weight so i can feel better about myself. if i ask my mum or friends n stuff they always say no no you dont need to your beautiful, im just sick of it and i really want to do something. the advise i have for people like me is to walk i also tried a food and exercise plan and it worked but not very well and to sucseed with it i wud of had to keep oing it forever:(
at the moment i am just watching how much calories i eat and cutting back on the size of my meals. you really dont need to cut out the junk food and sugars you can rreally eat what you want just control the amount. I also walk for an hour every day either morining or night. so far i have notised a big difference and im getting more confident with my body:):-) i recomend following this it worked for me
some things i used:
. walking for at least and hour a day(i was told by my mums nutritionist that an hour of walking uses up 3000 calories and 2 hours of boot camp uses up only 1000 calories)
. reduce how much you consume in a day (at dinner, lunch n breakky just have less than you usuall have)
. get enough sleep (it helps with the matabolism part)
. drink LOADS of water(it fills you up and keeps you hydrated (aagin helps speed up ur matabilism)
. have junk at least once a week (maybe weekends) but only a little. this helps me still be able to keep the healthy fix part it makes u feel better and you dont have to give up all ur favorite things:)
. just enjoy the exersize: if you dont want to wake up in the morning and go for a walk do it in the arfternoon or skip a day

really just keep thinking about what you will acheive and how you will feel better about yourself to keep you motivated
DO NOT CONSTANTLY THINK ABOUT IT!!!! (it made me feel like pigging out and being lazy)
>dont buy lollies and chocolates all the time(it will also save you money and you can buy new clothes)

thats all i can really say
but i hope this motivated you
Elle xox

Hey
Im 14. and im going running in the mornings
i heard if you go running every day for a month u WILL
lose weight soon
:D
good luck

Hey i'm 12 years old i'n 5ft 2 1/2 and i'm Fat but peeps say i'm not but i know i am, Anyways you can go ruining every morning for 2weeks wake up at 9:30am and eat and get dressed and then go fot s 20 minutes run
i hope this helped xx
Kind regards Catty