im 17 i do have nipples but i dont think there normal !
they look ti me like there always inbedded in my breast but they can go erect when im having sexual intercourse.
will they grown bigger as i get older?
plz wb xx

These are signs of breast cancer you should immedietly get it checked

hey i think i have that too! well its not like inside. but you can see the nipple sort of... :?

but yea....if you have lumps or when you pink your nipple and if white or red stuff liek puss then their is somthing wronge....i also think i might hae breast cancer...and i also heard people our age dotn get them....

and do breats have normal lumps or are they alllllllll lump free?

actualy, you guys are both wrong, ok except for the puss part, but nipples like that are called inverted nipples. i dont have inverted nipples and ou can see them but they do not pop out normaly, its not a sign of cancer, seeing as i am 15. i have been trying to figure why they do not stick up that much. but you just have inverted, or something=]

He/She is right it is called inverted nipples because thats what i have. Your nipples only erect during sex or when your cold. It is normal and in some people over time the nipples may or may not grow. Its not a big deal thought in a year when your 18 if its thats serious to you you can have surgery did.

well i have it too :-( n it worries me often ...i guess inverted nipples means u wont be able to feed when its necessary :-(

15-20% of women have inverted nipples. Sometimes the nipple will not come out even with stimulation. It is not a health risk and is a result of connective tissue holding the nipple in.

There are surgical methods that cut the connective tissue to free the nipple and there are non surgical methods like breast shells (plastic discs that put pressure on the breast to get the nipple out. they can be bought at maternity shops and allow women with inverted nipples to breast feed). The breast shells can result in permanent results as the connective tissue is stretched.

Overall, inverted nipples are not a health problem and "fixing" them is a cosmetic decision, for those who are bothered by them.

i am 15 and i don't have nipples. only once and a while they would com out but thats it. is this a problem ? will i get nipples when im older ?

oh my god girl im 15 and i dont have noun i dont know if it is not normal

Kuchan wrote:

guest100 wrote:

im 17 i do have nipples but i dont think there normal :!:
will they grown bigger as i get older?
plz wb xx

what i wanna know is that are your boobs supost too already have a lumpy felling in them????

Go to your doctor and ask about the issue

Not exactly true. You can still breast feed, it might be a little difficult but with people who's nipples get erect at certain times, most likely their nipples will become erect at feeding time. So not all hope is lost. I have inverted nipples that become erect often but then become flat. Hope this helps

Im 14 and i dont have nipples and i have this weird white stuff coming out but its not runny im too embarresed to say anything to my family or doctor is this bad?

Ihave that too please help me :(

What about that brown bit too I'm 13 and have big boobs but no brown bit what's wrong with me?