I am a 16 year old male. I am almost 6 ft tall, but I haven't shown very many signs of puberty. I have pubic hairs and armpit hairs, I dont have any facial hair. My voice isn't as squeaky as it was around a year ago but I still sound young. My penis and testis haven't grown at all and have been the same size pretty much my entire life. When I masturbate I produce a clear sticky fluid that shoots out but it is not white. I was also a premature baby, born about 2 months early if that means anything. 

Health Guru

Hi gooberr, at what age was you when you first notice pubic hair growing and how long is your penis when flaccid and erect?

i was like 11 or something when I noticed the pubic hairs. My penis is like 1 inch flaccid and like 4 or so erect.

Health Guru
Your erect size is a bit small for your age but your penis can continue to grow into your early 20s also if you are over weight that can hide some of your penis length so when you measure press the end of the tape/ruler right up against the pubic bone.