hey guys, im 15, have been in puberty for about since mid august, and i have been feeling growing pains in my penis, and recently have had them today. Is this a sign that my penis is going to start growing bigger? Thanks for any help. :-P

Okay, home come I am not getting any help, I need some answers.... :-(

Probably we need more info to help.
When do these pains occur? Morning, evening, during masturbation, when erect or flaccid?
How serious is the pain?
Does it "work" ok?
I've found that if you masturbate many times in a day, it will hurt for a time afterward, when the next erection comes along.
I think "growing pains" is a but of an urban myth. I don't ever recall having pains in my penis that weren't able to be explained by something (eg: having 6+ orgasms in one day.)

This isn't "answers on demand".

It's a forum where the participants are just like you. If someone who feels they can help you, reads your question and want's to, they will reply.

Demanding an answer doesn't help your chances of getting one.

I never had anything I would describe as growing pains in my penis.

I have however, caused it to hurt from what I did to it during masturbation.

Perhaps if you describe the pain you are having or what you did during masturbation you might find more help.

Alright, sorry for demanding answers, but it happened during like 11pm-2pm between there and it doesnt hurt after masturbation, its like just, feels like a growing pain. if it is a myth, like when im flaccid, it wasent a bad pain just kinda uncomfterable.

Y-90 is sound ok are you circumcised if not it may jest be the foreskin pulling back is like you it may jest be your under ware pull is get a erection to if need help more you can e-mail me

I am circumsized.

Well, that eliminates one problem.

myth or not, im 16 and i get what your describing every couple of months and i always assumed it was growing pains

I'm 15 as well and I get it too. And what confused me is that my penis was actually longer since it happened? It's confusing me right now.

im 16...i have growing pains right now in my penis. im fully hard and it just feels like its growing and its much harder and bigger looking than my normal boner...

I'm 17 I looked this up because I had a random boner n it felt like growing pain likd if it was stretching n all that same thing here what your describing I feel that too sometimes not all the time

I'm 13 and know what your talking about, I get them as well, flaccid and erect. And definitely feels exactly like growing pains and I checked that and it got longer 

if you masturbate a lot then quit it is the reason.

Hey i am also 13 when it get streched and when i try to pull the arrow at the top it pain where the skin and arrow is joined