im 15, ive had pubic hair for awhile and i have about size B boobs but i havent gotten mty period yet. Is this normal???

Perfectly fine, some females do not start their period till they are 17 or even 18.
Don't worry about it.

Dear Ms Guest
Welcome to the web page, your replys are welcome and to continues the talks.
I wish to ask you a question first; what is normal to you?
You are in high school and have gym / PE classes, How do the other girls compair to you? and your female teachers? so what is normal - it is you as you are at this time, you have breast devolopment & hair growth in the crotch (assuming) do you have growth on your lower legs and under arms? if not it will be there soon, so don't rush it, your period & shaving will be here when it is ready, so you need to be also, (You be be one of the luck ones not to have periods until much later.) Have your supplies & extra clothes in your locker & in your book bag. You may wish to start out with some mini pads, then when you feel confident, you ask some of your girl friends to buy some of their tampons from them (@.25 each) and find the ones you like to wear, and you did not buy a whole lot of tampons you don't like the feel to. (most of the girls I know like Playtex for low leakage) So relax and enjoy your time as you are now!!!!!!
RT
I wish to say that may be on your 16th birthday to ask to go on birth control pills, teaching you, your medical responsibilities and the control of your periods and know when you will have them.

Im 10 yrs old and i dont have my period but ive got alot of hair on my vagina
:'( :'( :'(

I'm 11 and I have size B boobs. I have a lot of public hair and have had my period only 1 time. It lasted about 1 and a half weeks. It was heavy flow(to me at least)and that was about 5 months ago! Is this normal???

Actually it is very normal to have a period anywhere between 9-17. Please know your information before telling young girls how to handle this and if they are normal.

Thanks.

Some girls have very heavy bleeding at first, and sometimes for a long time. However, if your period does not regulate with a maximum of 2-3 after the first, it is advisable to see a doctor.

Im going through the same thing. I guess it's alright with all the research i've done.