I'm onix, 13, and i would like to ask if the following is normal and if it can cause any future problem. I dont have any pubic hair but i can ejacultate, is that normal? aslo the head of my penise is quite large and always pops out, which makes me feel uncomfortable sometimes. also when i take a hot shower my testicles grow larger and hang really low and no one else at my age has that, which also makes me feel uncomfortable. is there some problem with my penise? should I contact a doctor? and what doctor would that be? or does anyone else share similar anatomy?

Some of your concerns could be checked by the doctor but only if you are aware that that examination will be a little bit unpleasant. The name of the doctor you should visit is urologist. He knows everything about your intimate parts and how everything down there is functioning. Since you seem like very curious boy maybe he can answer some more of your questions.

No pubic hair in your age, especially if you are blond is quite normal. Off course you can ejaculate without pubic hair because these two things aren’t related. You will have everything you need by the time you are 18 and believe me girls don’t like hair that much.  

About your size everything I can say is you should be satisfied and soon you will learn why. Good luck with everything.

Yea Dude, you're all good. Your Johnson is hooked up and working, don't worry about your bush - it'll come. Pubes sont have anyting to do with your equipment. Warmth makes you nut sack expand, I always like it when my are that way.