Now i am 13 and i wont lie, i do have a oversized you know what but now i am seeing hair and small bumps popping out of my shaft. There only about half way up and im worried about it. When my penis grows more will the bumps and hair keep coming forward or will the stay at that line? I also have hair growing at the base of my penis on both sides, is that normal or should i shave or pluck it or what??? I already have engaged in sexual activity. Is that the cause?  Can you please answer all three of these questions???

If you didn't notice the bumps until after you started having sex, you should go to the dr and get checked for stds. As far as the hair, i really don't know if it would continue growing up. However hair on the penis is normal. If it makes you feel better, you could shave it but it may get itchy when the hair starts to grow back in. I wouldn't reccomend plucking, that would hurt. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Thanks, i needed to know if the hair was normal or not :)
And as far as the std goes, i sure hope not :|

You're welcome. I'm not saying it is an std but its best to get it checked and taken care of.

Hi, When did you begin the sexual activity? Are you in the puberty or not yet?

If you've been sexually active there's the possibility that you have genital warts (HPV or Human Pappiloma Virus) which are contagious.  Are the bumps at the base of your pubic hair, or bumps where there's no hair?  The bumps may just be hair follicles.  You don't have to shave, and the hair growth is normal around the base of your penis.  If you've got questions you really should see a doc and either have a proper diagnosis and treatment, or discover that there's nothing wrong.  There are HPV vaccinations which are being given to young people - I believe they're a series of three shots.  If you're having sex, USE A CONDOM EVERY TIME!