Hi! I am 13 years old. I haven’t anyone to ask about this. Recently, I get pubic hair. How can I cut pubic hair? Should I cut pubic hair?

Hi! I have daughter your age. Recently, I explain her something about that.
There are variety of methods are used to reduce and remove pubic hair. Methods are shaving, waxing, tweezing, or using depilatories. The following is a list of some pros and cons of these techniques.
When you shave hair grows back within one to a few days. It is uncomfortable and itchy as it grows back. There is possibility of cutting the skin, razor burn, and/or ingrown hairs. This method is inexpensive. It can be done at home. Waxing is most common. Hair grows back after a few weeks .Slight discomfort when the hair is being taken off
Hair growth diminishes over time. Can be costly Can be done at home but may be easier to have it done professionally. I suggested you waxing.