is it normal it har pubic hair on the base of your penis? and what is the average length of pubic hair meant to be?

Celebrity
Yes it is very normal to have pubic hair at the base of your penis,  the average length of a grown mans pubic hair is 2" but for hairy men with thick and quick growth I have heard the pubic hair could be as long as 10", but there are not too many men with hair as long as that, mine is between 4". and  5" long.

Celebrity
Hello heyheyletsgo, very normal to have hair on the base of your penis, as far a length is concerned, the older you grow, the longer it gets, the average length of say a 25 year old man who has never cut or trimmed his pubic hair since it started to grow about 14 years ago is about 3 " some will be longer than that, it depends on his hair growth.

That is true, most men who have not cut or trimmed their pubic hair by 25 will have hair at least 3" in length by 25, but hair keeps growing if it is not cut, I am 66 and I have now got pubic hair at nearly 6" long. It is still growing slowly, I have never cut or trimmed any hair off. Unfortunately, it is only recently since I got the Internet that I have been reading posts about men who have never cut or trimmed their pubic hair, most don't. Their seems to be a lot of younger men do that, shave and cut their pubic hair, but the over 40's just leave the hair to grow and grow like I have. At a guess the length of my pubic hair at 20 was probably 3 to 4 inches, by 30 about 4 and a half inches, by 40, coming up to 5", by this time the hair growth was slowing down a bit so by 50 I had just over 5 1/2" length pubic hair and by 60, coming up to 5 3/4". Now at the grand old age of 66, as I say it is just short of 6", by by 67th birthday, it should be at the magic 6". Some of the really long hair is already over 6" long, but the average by 67, they all should be at the 6" mark. I hope you don't mind me going into such detail of how long my pubic hair is, it has always fassinated me since I was 15 when boys in my class at school said I had one of the hairiest penises they had ever seen, I vowed there and then that I would never shave, wax, cut or trim 1 hair off me ever, I have kept that vow, just like I kept my marriage vows later when I was 24, by the way my wife has never shaved or trimmed her pubic hair ever as well