im a freshman in high school and im still smooth around my penis there is not even fuzz growing is this normal? I hate to shower at school during gym, but some of the boys shave down there so they think I'm one that does, also my penis is about 1'' when soft and just under 3 inches fully hard is this normal or will it grow

Your just a bit of a late bloomer everyone grows and develops at different rates and times soon enough you will start puberty.
You have many years of growth and development ahead of you and your penis will grow.
At the moment you may be a little smaller than some of the other guys but for someone that has not started puberty there is nothing to worry about.
Give it time all the changes associated with puberty will happen soon enough.

Interesting what you tell us about some other boys that do shave all their pubic hair off, perhaps about 3 in 10 do that, that's OK, with you having no pubic hair naturally, all that anyone will think is that you also shave the lot off, at least make them think that, as for penis size, it should get larger very soon.

U have a chode bro 1 inch soft when i was a baby my penis was that big

Clear you dont know what a chode is. Chode i when the lengh of the penis is smaller than the width. He never mentioned the width so this makes no sense.