Firstly, I cannot get or keep a sufficient erecrion to meet my boyfriends sexual needs! I don't feel comforatable performing sexual acts that include me revelaing my body (and genitals) as I'm scared of what he might think and its an embarresing thing to talk about to him! When I was a little younger (2-3 years ago) I had no problem getting and keeping a sufficient erection however, over the last 2 years (ish) I have noticed that I cannot get and keep an erection! I thought maybe it could have something to do with my subconcience however, the problem does not only occur when engaging in sexual activity with other, it also is a problem when masturbating! I can get a semi-erection, but it is not hard and is still easily bendable! Its definately not hard enough to engage in intercourse! I do however take antidepressants (20mg Fluoxetine) per day, and am aware that these can contribute to such problems. However, as far as I can remember the problem was occuring a little before I started taking these! I also smoke around 10 cigarrettes per day and I do exercise regulary. Also i don't eat as much as I should do, but what I do eat is healthy and good for my body! I have seen my GP about this, however, she said that there is not much that she can do for me untill I am of or over the age of consent (16). I know its not long to wait until I am 16, but I fear if I refuse to engage in some sexual activities that my boyfreind may think I do not feel attracted to him anymore - which is not the case! I just want to lead a normal sexual life and uphold my current relationship for as long as possible! Can anybody please give me any advice on the matter?

Stop to smoking please, tell your problem to your boyfriend, wait some weeks to re-start your sexual activities. I hope it help you.

Rob14589 wrote:

First of all don't smoke ever as it just increase your tension instead releasing it....Don't worry here is best option that I am giving you.
Surely Try Lovegra.....
This medication allows women to get into the sexual mood very easily. Women experience sexual dysfunction which makes their sexual life complicated with their partner. Thus, the medication of Lovegra helps women to revive their sexual drive by raising the sensitivity to sexual arousal during the sexual act.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use