I'm 20 years old and pregnant but my question is who could b my baby's father I had sex a couple days before my period but it came on sept 19 and went off on sept 25 but i took a test 2 weeks after that it came out negitive and I had unpretected sex with now my husband and took a test 2weeks latter and it came out positive who is the father of my baby

Hi Hakmey,

You are unlikely to get pregnant having sex within 9-10 days BEFORE your period starts.  It would be several days after you likely ovulated and the egg would NOT be viable.

If you had a normal period that is an indicator that you were not pregnant.  Yes, there can be some bleeding if you are pregnant but it would normally be "different."

When did you have sex with your husband?

I had sexy with him right after my period stopped I'm just so scared

But the thing is I had sex with the other man 1day before my period and I had sex after my period went off with now my husband

Again, having sex just before your period you are extremely unlikely to get pregnant, you are at your lowest fertility.
Just AFTER your period ends your fertility is rising fast. Your husband is likely the father.

Omg I really hope so thank you so much should I still get a test done what if he don't look like him

He may not look like him yet still be his child. Remember, DNA comes from both parents.

You can take a test if you have any doubts.

OK will do how high is the risk of him being my husband

Very very high chances that the baby's is your husbands. don't worry tell your husband and take a DNA test nothing to worry about x hope I helped

I'd say the odds are 99% or greater.

I really hope so we will find out soon