I'm a 14 year old boy I'm about 75 kilos I'm not to tall and fat I really want to lose weight can someone give me advice?

So I see you are 14 year old male and you wight 75 kilos or about 150 pounds.  You want to lose weight.  Well I don't know what height you are so you're weight could vary between 115 to 150 or so.  Nevertheless, you are telling me you are fat.  So, I'm diet is important as well as exercise and you need both of these.  You need to take in lean meats/seafood and fresh veggies and fruit.  Stay away from fried foods and fast foods and donuts and sugary stuff.  If you start an exercise regime you should go with 3 times a week.  If you not used to exercises start out slow with walking and/or biking if you have one.  You can progress to aerobic exercises.  This doesn't require any equipment that would cost money.  You can simply run in place and bend and twist and have arm movements and leg kicks and as fast as you can do them.  Do this for 5 to 10 minutes and try 10 repetitions if you can.  Start out slow.  Stop when you are tired and within a week or so you will be able to do more comfortably.  Stay within your comfort zone, don't push to hard.