im around 13-15 years of age and i whigh around 160 to 175 pound and i have been called fat ugly and countlees other name and im threw with it so if you could please tell me how to lose wight that would be masavley helpful trust me i have tryied everything please help

I copied some of this from The other topic I answered about losing weight .....It still works for your question though. 

Well losing weight takes time! Losing weight TOO FAST can be very unhealthy and can make you sick, and GAIN WEIGHT!

OKay sooo I know being overweight can bring you down, actally I don't know I like to work out...But Bullying is sooo not cool!

Here is my advice on what to eat ( DO NOT EAT "MOST" THAT IS NOT ON THIS LIST, UNLESS IT IS A SPECIAL EVENT( like a birthday, or wedding etc.)

fruits and veggies

drink water( not a food) ( but helps people lose weight)

lots of salads ( light on dressing)

make protein shakes

wheat thines( light )

EAT LOTS OF PROTEIN( chicken, beef, turkey)

tip: ONLY eat what is recommended on boxes ( that way you can count calories)

YAYYY THAT is like all the things I eat for most of my week! Also, don't let other people make you insecure! Keep your head up , and let people know that you are in control!!!!! Believe in yourself! You are amazing( you better believe it)

GOOD LUCK!

disclaimer( i am not a porfessional)

If you want me to set you up a weight loss plan I can help ! Just let me know!:-D

I do lots of sports: Soccer, baseball, tumbling, and cheer so I can totally get you on the right track( Get it, track) LOL I'm such a nerd

hai. i heard that you have a weight problem...may be i can help with that...the first thing that you need to do is cut down the carbohydrate and take more protein....the protein that you need to take is lots of vegetables soup and chicken (the flesh only)...try not to take the fats, excess of oil, or excess of junk foods. You need to do more exercise such as sit ups, jogging and push ups. The main carbohydrate that you need to avoid is rice, pasta, and everything that is made out of rice and flour. then it will be okey for you...if all this advise didnt work out just let me by your address and contact number... hope to hear from you.

How on earth can you suggest protein shakes to 13/15 YEAR OLD?! Or did everyone seem to miss that section of this post? Plus, why is no one explaining to her that the weight has the opportunity to be 'out-grown' as her body finishes developing? Good grief people she's only just hit puberty!! The female body doesn't stop growing in height and full features until a girl/woman starts her 20s!

@zebraqueen13 - I grew up bullied as well, I've had sticks broken over my head, rocks thrown at me and called every name you can imagine. Pig, blimp, lard-butt, the list goes on! But when I look back at photos of me then.... I was FAR from overweight, if anything... I had the body that I wanted at that age, but my self-image was shot to hell, so I thought I was tonnes bigger than I actually was. Work on the way you view yourself, eat healthy, and get regular exercise at the very least 2 or 3 times a week, break a sweat! But don't starve yourself, don't exercise yourself to death, and invest in a decent pair of headphones to drown out the idiots from school. Heck - my bully just got divorced and is currently unemployed, and living a crappy life in general. Whereas I kept my figure (boobs even grew out more lol) and am currently the owner of 3 businesses. Forget em, grow up, out grow them and see how bad their own personal image is of themselves. People don't bully others unless they're trying to hide or justify something about their own lives.

Well for your info.....Protein shakes is not something bad for a 13 year old. It is quite a good thing to drink and fills you up. I think you should do your research , because its is nothing like a preformance enchancer or drug!!! Also, maybe you should take anger management classes. You sound very mean, and unappealing to people. LIKE A BULLY! Have you ever wondered that some people that get bullied in their past bully people in their future. Ya you sounded like an id**t too. When you say you own 3 business I feel that I should be happy for you, but have a feeling you are so hard headed and rude that I can't. I hope that you don't push the people in your business. One day the might all quit and leave you. Ya my dad is the owner of 3 business, is top ceo in the country , and is NEVER A BAD PERSON( not to say you are) ( but you should change your attuitude) HAVE AN AMAZING DAY! :) I am 13 by the way and have hity puberty. I stay healthy , and all I wanted to do was help her with her question, because I DONT GET BULLIED!

I'm your age and around you weight. I know it's really hard listening to those kind of comments but if you push through and keep your head high, they won't matter anymore. Look you are NOT fat. I have a lot of trouble with my weight and I'm 13 too. I'm the biggest girl in my grade and I know its hard. Usually it depends on your height. If you are short, you may have the appearance of being fat. If you are tall, you'll look thinner. I am 5' 6' and my BIGGEST problem are my thighs. You want to lose fat NOT muscle. Eat protein foods and try to lose the pop. Eat LOTS of fruit and watermelon is a great hydrate. If you're hungry in between meals, try some sliced cucumbers or fruit. When you feel yourself getting tempted to eat something unhealthy ask yourself if eating is worth it. If it is a birthday, wedding, or a special occasion you can splurge, but try not to eat cake on a regular basis. I'm not a professional but I have tried this since January as my New Year's Resolution and I have already lost 15 lbs. HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU!

You could use biotin cuz my 13 year old friend used it and lost 30 pounds. But you have to get the 5000mcg. but if your 15 you can use phentabz teen

Please don't try to lose weight for the sake of it. You're 13. The body has still a lot of growing up to do. My daughter was similar shape. She stopped eating and a hairbreadth away from being anorexic. Still had big boobs and talked about going for reduction surgery just as soon as she could. 

I bless the day she got a job with a lingerie shop. The other members of staff were all curvy, made her feel at home and not the chunky person that was getting kidded at through school. 

My daughter is now proud of her shape, wears short skirts like everyone else and it's just so good to see her enjoying life out of the shadow of bullies, who let's face it are just showing the uncertainties of their own shape. 

Ps I got told at 13 that I was fat as I has wide hips. So thin you couldn't see me sideways but face you and yep, fat hips. my tormentor was a girl four times my size. 

you could use biotin cuz my 13 year old friend lost 30 pounds of wight. But if your 15 you can use phen tabz teen.

Well if your 15 you can use phentabzteen, or you can run or walk everyday and for lunch you can eat something healthy and for breakfeast you can eat something healthy, But i heard that biotin makes you lose wight but I am not suree I am still tring to figure that out from this onee person.