Hi I'm 13yrs old and I'm like 150-160 lbs and I hate it :(. I want to lose like 50lbs. What do I do? Help plz :)

That's good you have decide. But let know will ready for heavy exercise if not then i have some other way also.

revert back to me...

- stop drinking/eating milk products eat calcium tablets instead.
- exercise daily for 2 hours
- stop eating processed foods like peanut butter, readymade cakes, cheese, cheap candy made from garbage products and so on.
- walk as much as possible instead of public transpotation or car, cars can ruin your health.

Walk up a hill ten times a day do some sit ups ill say about 50 a night and drink water in the morning has to be cold this will lose you weight and you will be ripped by the next 9 weeks starting tomorrow

Follow these basic tips strictly to lose weight in a healthy way.

• Stay away from fatty foods and simple sugars.
• Eat breakfast of complete carbohydrates and protein to set up your metabolism for the day.
• Between meals snacking is a good habit. Good snacks are fruits, vegetables, low fat muffins, protein energy bars and whole wheat bagels, etc.
• Finally to lose weight, less intake and exercise are the basic criteria.

You can follow leyhdylan’s tips; they might be helpful to you.
Here I’m some more tips make a glance on this.
In how many days you want to cut down your 50 pounds, it plays a vital role to set your calorie intake.
Consume 1500-1700 calories per a day with less fat (mostly 25% of your calorie intake).
Don’t take whole at a time, divide it into small portions.
Consume negative calorie foods like apple, pineapple, strawberry, raspberry, cabbage, cucumber, carrot etc.
Do cardio, it would be anything like dance, running, cycling; which increases your heart rate 50-75% of your maximum heart rate.
Good Luck.

Im 12 and weigh 180 so I think your okay. Is my weight right?

Why don't you get it done as soon as possible? so that you would be able to know about your health and get a cure for it.