For the longest time i have been wanting to lose weight but it just won't happen.  I'm 5'5 and weigh about 135-145 lbs.  I eat healthy and try to exercise for 20 mins a day but I still wont lose any weight.  I not only want to lose the weight but i want it to show on my body.  I am so sick of not fitting into clothes and being told i am fat.  

Weight loss depends upon food habits and physical activities like exercises.  Stay away from high calorie foods and make sure your intake calories should not exceed 1700cal per day. Low calorie foods like fruits and vegetables should be major part of your diet.  Do exercises, swimming, meditation and yoga for burning more calories. Maintain good diet along with exercises for the best weight loss result.

Hi leyhdylan…. Would you please tell me what kind of exercises are more effective to reduce weight. I am at 24 with 5ft 4 inch height and 144 pounds of weight. How many calories I have to consume to maintain the healthy weight.

Hi I'm 13 too and I want to lose wight over the summer. I've been trying for a few weeks I was 168 and now I'm 163 and it was really simple I just eat salad a lot and fruits I run swim and wash the cars as a good exersice.I wanna do so people stop making fun of me. And I wanna look good . Try to keep urslef busy so u don't eat! And don't wach tv it'll make u hungry. If u learn to say no to sweets the 1st time it will be much easier to say no later on

Hey I'm 13 too and well, some people say I'm fat but some people say I'm not, but I don't exactly look fat, I have a girlfriend and most girls say in cute and my mates say I'm not fat at all, I've been losing so much weight all you need to do is cut down on the junk food and eat healthy and less then you do now. It does work. And you should join a sports club well what sport do you like.
Well I hope that helped you.

From Trey