hi my name is katy im 14 years old and weigh 155 pounds and 5-5 hieght. I really hate everything about myself and my mother is constanly trying to starve me and it makes me feel worse. Someday i wake up and start crying from looking in the mirror. :'( :'( I know i have to loss weight but i dont know how and i need to lose it fast like 15 pounds in the nest 3 weeks. I have a high hormones level so it really hard to loose weight. Im constantly cheating by eating candy. I need help id ont care if it unhealthy or healthy all i know is that i need to loose weight. Can anyone help me.please i really want to be skinny or at least normal not fat like i am. ! !

Hey, you're not fat! I'm about the same, just learn to love yourself! But if you really want to lose weight:

~Drink lots of water

~ Try to swap unhealthy snacks for healthier ones

~ Eat 3 meals a day- don't try starving yourself

~ Personally, i don't like fad diets, just healthy eating

~ Lots of exercise!

HI

I'm a 14 year old. Now I used to weigh a whopping 110 pounds. But I'm lowing it the healthy way because my parents make sure I eat something for breakfast lunch and dinner and my friends make sure I eat at school. For a while I had anorexia ya I did all that stuff. And I and was 73 pounds. Then I gained it all back and now I'm monitered hourly. But now I'm losing it the healthy way excersise and a balenced meal plan.

Thanks for sharing it. Along these tips exercise is most important to lose weight.

Look, your not fat. I know this is hard to grasp but really, your not. I'm 15 years old and I weigh 240 pounds, that's fat. You're now overweight, you're unconfident. What helped me a lot in both the weight and the confidence thing was I started taking tae kwan do. I feel so much better about myself. It really helps! :)

I'm 14 years old and I am 180 pounds. I have tried everything to lose weight, but nothing I do works! My parents tried this meta fast diet for me over the summer, an I was supposed to lose 30 lbs, but I only lost 2lbs and then I gained it back. I'm really discouraged, and we don't have the money for any expensive diets.

You don’t have to run a sub two-hour half marathon or do a set ofbicep curls in under one minute to be successful and achieve your weight-loss goals. Do what feels comfortable and natural, and always remember: Slow and steady wins the race!

You can add Roca Labs formula to your diet. It will increase your weight loss speed. Don't forget to eat healthy.

You should perform exercises like walking,running daily as you are young so keep your body busy and keep yourself active.In this way you become slim and smart.You should take balanced diet to become slim and smart.   

I'm 15, 5'2 and 170. My way is going as long as I can without eating when I do eat I eat great leafy vegtables and smoke.

Katy you sound like a girl who just needs more confidence in herself. As weird as it is you will start losing weight if every day you look in the mirror and find everything that is beautiful about yourself. the more you do that, the better your body will react. and if you struggle with eating candy just comply take it away. if some one asks if you want candy, you say NO. your stronger than that. if you do end up having candy in like your room, I want you take that evil candy and through that c**p in the garbage.