yeahh i feel so self conscious - i thought that nobody really noticed but then a couple of days ago someone said - pull your top up to someones whos boobs werre like hanging out & then he said it to me sarcastically - because i dont have boobs .. i know i should ignore it but it has made me sooooo self conscious =/ :$ i think i may have the first stage of breasts as my nipples are raised & i have a tiny bit of pubic hair but like EVERYONE in my school has boobs im in 4th yr & even the 1st years have them - i just feel like a freak - is this normal ?

hey hunni. Uhm i Juss want to let u kno Dat u dnt have to let no one bring ur self esteem dwn lik dat.. so Wat if Dey talk sxxx.. dnt let dem phase u.. who knows if one day ur gonna have more den any of the ppl who surround u.. for us grls puberty may not start as early as it is for sum grls... i myself am tiny all around nd ive learned dat as long as my bf loves me for the Way i am nothin else matters... keep dis in mind.. :-) dnt try to plz no one.. look good for ur self :-)

who cares what everyone thinks. its hard when it seems like we are different. 15 is little late but not that bad. if your nipples are swelling it means your breasts will be getting bigger too. pubic hair is no bi deal. i started shaving it at 15 like my girl friends. but the look of your vagina will change.
did they lift up your top to look at your tits??!!
find new friends.

hey I know this is a late reply but I just wanted to say that I am in the exactly same position as you were when you wrote this. I want to ask you if it has changed for you now that more than a year has passed so I can know maybe how long i have to wait .)

Hi, I know this is like one year later but like i am currently in the exact same situation. I hate it everyone makes jokes about it to.

So is it possible for a girl to get pregnant if she got fingered with a fingere that had cum on it I whipped the cum off it but she still got fingered could she be pregnant

Yes... You should tell her see a doctor to be sure