Hi, I'm 15 and turning 16 in November. Please help me, I have had pubic hair for probably 1-1 1/2 years and armpit hair for about 10 months (not very much though). My penis is small as well as my testicles. My penis is only about 3 1/2 to 4" erect and when I ejaculate it is usually clear and kind of thick but sometimes a little tiny bit of white in there. I have a high voice and can't make it sound deep. I am about 5'6" and haven't really grown. Please help, am I never going to hit puberty? I hate it so much.

I would not worry to much, it seems that you are just a late bloomer. Boys go through puberty later and in some cases slower then girls. Boys usually start puberty between the ages of 10-12 and end at age 18 or early 20's. Puberty is just one of those things that takes time and you'll have to wait patently. I understand that your physical features may upset you right now and could be affecting you're life but it all get's better in time. If you continue to be concerned, maybe you should talk to you're parents. Everything comes in time.   

relax dude! it's normal for boys. i reached my puberty when i was 14 yrs old. in ur case, u r entering the very early stage of puberty! later, it's all gonna be alright! don't think negative about ur body coz ur body make u up! always be positive with ur body