I'm a 15 year old male and have the regular signs of puberty (pubic, armpit hair and slight facial hair), my voice has developed since I hit puberty and has noticeably changed since 12 years old but it's not manly, it doesn't have that deep adult tone to it that I find pretty much all of friends have. I'm really starting to wonder if my voice is ever going to develop more and get deeper or at least more "adult sounding".  It's really starting to bother me as I feel incredibly self-conscious of it when talking to anyone.

Hi Yeaa,

You're in puberty, that's a definite.

Give yourself some time.  Your voice will deepen as you get older.  Not everything happens at once and never compare yourself to anyone else.  Everyone develops differently, in every way.

Hope it helps.

Thanks, but is there anyway to tell when it is going to happen? It's really getting me down.

Nope, there is no way to know.

Everyone develops differently, EVERYONE.

Hang in there.

Hello Medic-Dan,
I'm 15 and a half, I have a lot of body hair, my chest doesn't have to much but I'm not worried about that cause it's growing. I'm 5'9 and I'm expected to be 6'1 at final height. My voice has got deeper but not permanently it's when I breathe and talk with my stomach that it's deeper. I'm still having voice cracks just not as much as I used to! I have them 2-3 times a day. I'm just curious if my voice will ever break and become deeper, I turn 16 in march and a lot of my friends have already got deeper voices. I'm also curious about my penis, it's a jungle down there. It hasn't got bigger though. If you'd please get back to me I'd appreciate it.