I am 15 years old and everything has happened except my penis growing, it has been like this for a long time now, is there anything the matter with me or am i over reacting?

If you have pubic hair you're in puberty.

Some guys "grow" early.  Other's later. Your penis can grow until your early 20's.

dont worry you will grow

Not to worry. You might be a late bloomer...if so you are lucky in that as you age you will look younger. Don't worry about your penis, I promise you it will soon catch up. Must be wonderful to have started down the path of life and have such a long way till the end. On the other hand, I am nearly at the end of mine and while I know where your going I envy you for the many emotional ups and downs you have ahead of you....the good times and the bad. Without the bad times you couldn't appreciate the good times. At this stage of my life I don't regret what I have done in life, only what I haven't done. Go for life, live it, enjoy it, but remember this....never at the expense of others.

a Grandfather