im a girl and i cant find any information about puffy nipples other than man boobs. i dont have man boobs i have girl boobs. how can i get rid of puffy nipples everytime i look at them i start crying. am i just going to have to be a virgin forever or is suicide in my near future

well maybe if u discribe what u mean by puffy nipples we could help. but i can tell u boobs/nipples vary in looks. mine i dont like either. the ring around it is huge but the bead (i dont know what to call it but hopefully u no what im tlkn about) on it is tiny and they r brown. me iv always wanted pink nipples with a smaller ring around it. the way my boobs are is normal but yeah i have my insecurities still but it was what i was born with so i accept it. so im sure there is nothing wrong with your boobs. and dont let the way they look stop u from having sex cause trust me guys dont care, boobs are boobs. u have ur few that care if they are big or not but hey we cant help what god gave us. and definately dont let the way ur boobs look make u push urself to the point of suicide

i know what you are talking about, as i guy though, i have the very same problem, and to those who dont know, if you watch the movie 'No Country For Old Men' theres a kid at the very end of the movie with what we are talking about. theres nothing to be ashamed of, many people actually have this. and for woman to have this, us guys find this to be very attractive. so suicide is over reacting. and any ways you should be with a guy that respects you, know matter how you are built. everyone is different. i think youll end up to be quite comfortable with them in time.

Ive heard if u drink nothing but water for a week it should help