I had sex for the first time and I'm still bleeding after 4 days and it's
Heavy I'm also swollen and itchy
What is wrong with me

Is there any chance that it has something to do with your period? Maybe it came early or something? Even if it hasn’t, all women are different – some won’t bleed at all and some will for days. Did you use condom? It’s possible that condom created friction and agitation on your vagina which could also be why your vagina is irritated now. This is also normal in women who haven't had sex for a long time. It was your first time, it’s expected for you to be a bit anxious and that also causes the lack of natural lubrication inside vagina which leads to irritation. It probably will be ok in few days.

Hi every one. How do you know that your wife of age 33 were a virgin when you and she had sex for the first time? Is there any signs a man can see, if it were her first sex experience with him she says? At the first time we made love, she came 5 or 6 times, is that possible with any woman at her first sex experience at age 33 to come so many times? She had no pain, I did take it slow. When I asked she her about it,she said she had a high pain threshold. During penetration, her vagina made a fart/wind noise.

The question is did my wife have any sex and affairs? MY penis size is above normal.

I would appreciate some woman advice or advise from anyone.