I'm pretty sure most of you have the same addiction as I do so I'll just go into the details, I am addicted to dry wall it all started in the beginning of 2017 February 23 so I was coming home from school and there's this huge whole at the bottom of our stair case because my sister kicked a hole in it anyways I was walking upstairs when I smelled the most amazing smell ever it was it dry wall so I wanted to taste it after a i broke a small piece of it and i ate the drywall it tasted so amazing that I walked upstairs and i said to myself"Mmm! I think I'm addicted to dry wall " every since than I haven't been able to stop eating dry wall plus whenever I smell something that reminds me of drywall I get this serious craving for it and i start looking for dry wall or I pick t the walls to get it btw I'm 14 years old and I've been eating dry wall for a few months now if you know a way to help me could you please tell I just wanna be normal again and to stop eating drywall.

i was in the same situation, two year. I was addicted to eating dry wall. My mom would call me
crazy and say I was going to die (Ps i’m 16 now), but one day I went to the doctors, because I have these really bad headache. I got my blood tested and found out I was anaemic, meaning a had low iron. I googled about it some more. I found out that when you have low iron you crave really weird things like chalk or dry wall, especially when your iron is really low. I’ve started taking iron pill and my craving for dry wall stop completely. You probably have low iron, get tested and take pills if you do. TRUST MY YOUR CRAVING WILL GO AWAY!

I had pica too except my craving was soap. When I started taking iron supplements my cravings for soap stopped.