Ok My first time ever smoking marijuana was 4 days ago and now when I go to work and under the flourecent lights i get incredibly dizzy and start freaking out just like I am high again, same thing happens when i am physically exerting my body in ANYWAY. Can someone please help me! I need to get back to work. I am never going to smoke pot again and i truly regret doing this, can someone please tell me some info on whats going on with me and how long till I am back to normal.

Thanks

Well your first time smoking can be pretty scary and once you wake up the next morning you feel paranoid, like the drug messed you up. The truth is nothing is wrong with you. Your heart gets a sort of work out, especially on your first toke, and you become lazy. The laziness makes you receive head rushes, giving you dizziness. Things like standing up, climbing ladders, ect. make you dizzy. The dizziness shouldn't last too long. It lasted maybe at most three weeks for me.

well its been about 8 days sincei smoked like 6 hits form a pipe and half a joint and im still feeling a little weired with my vision how long will this last

hi i have somked before like 6 hits from a pipe and like half a blunt but last saturday i smoke like 7 hits from a pip and half a blunt in a short period of time i have been having trouble with my vision and sometimes dizzy and just feeling a little off and weird i dont want to be like this the rest of my life so can someone please help me??

How long has it been since you slept? And how much did you sleep?

hoffmanman wrote:

dan39 wrote:

It will not last for all your life, I promise you that--but can you answer these questions? I hope that you're doing okay. Thanks for your reponses in advance.

Well, the first time doing it you should not have any after effects that last days afterwards. This is more than likely a placebo effect that you are placing upon yourself and blaming on marijuana.

However, it could be that you have a bit of resin in your lungs. Just keep working out and such even though you get dizzy, and eventually your body will process it and you'll feel fine.

WELL I HAVE A TYPE OF SEIZURE THAT MAKES ME DIZZY LIKE THE ROOM IS SPINNING AROUND ME. I FREAK OUT AND SOMETIMES CRY AND WANT TO SCREAM. I GET REALLY BAD UNDER FLOURECENT LIGHTS SUCH AS WALMART. IM ON MEDICATION FOR IT, BUT IT SEEMS TO NOT BE WORKING NOW. I HAVE BEEN TAKING THE MEDS FOR 3 OR 4 YEARS NOW.

I STARTED GETTING VERY DIZZY AFTER SMOKING OUT OF MY NEW GLASS STEAMROLLER I HAD JUST BOUGHT. IT HIT LIKE A DREAM SO I MUST OF GOT REALLY HIGH. I NEVER GOT SO HIGH I BECAME DIZZY BEFORE. I'M ACTAULLY KIND OF DIZZY AT THE MOMENT WHILE TYPING THIS...

umm me to idk wats going on but im still holosinateing everythigs like get ing big then small then spinning wtf going on help

i feel exact same thing

How long did it take before the dizziness left ?

Did it ever go away? How are you feeling? Please help me by sharing more details. I'm experiencing the same thing.

I feel the same way. I smoked like over a week ago .. And after that day all I've been feeling 24/7 is dizzyness .. Lightheadedness .. All of that is making me nauchious & all I keep doing is eating to make the dizzyness go away but it's not helping me at all. I'm really worried that ill be stuck like this forever too ! I sleep for hours & even after that I'm still tired & lazy

I almost glued the message I just wrote in the other topic. The thing is:

THC (main ingredient of cannabis) stays in the body for weeks. THC is not like other ingredients of the plant like CBD and CBN. THC makes thoughts race while it is in the body. The mental symptoms everybody is feeling is triggered by THC and will slowly go away while THC leaves the body.

With many strains today with high THC content many people are complaining of the same thing, effects that goes on for days or weeks.

Don´t worry, Just witness the mental symptoms caused by the presence of the drug in the body while the body cleans itself.

How long did it last?