At first it felt like terrible period cramps. Worse than average, I was in terrible pain.
I'm not on my period, though.

It doesn't hurt as bad as it did earlier, but it hurts when I try to sit down or get up or bend over.

It also hurts by my lower right rib when I deeply exhale and the pain goes up to my neck.
I have no idea why this is happening, but if any one can give me an answer or advice I'd greatly appreciate it!

Pain in the ovaries can either be acute or chronic. Acute ovarian pain comes on quickly (over a few minutes or days) and goes away in a short period of time. Chronic ovarian pain usually starts more gradually. Then it last for several months. The methods your doctor uses to diagnose ovarian pain will vary. They will be based on what the suspected cause might be. Regardless, your doctor will take a complete medical history, do a physical exam, and ask you questions about your pain. Your pain might be caused by cysts. Cysts are fluid-filled sacs that can form in the ovaries. They are very common in women, especially during the childbearing years. Often they form during the process of ovulation. It can happen when the egg is not released or when the sac holding the egg doesn't dissolve after the egg is released. Ovarian cysts usually cause no symptoms. They can, though, create a dull ache or a sharp pain if one twists or ruptures. Most ovarian cysts will go away on their own. If you don't have any bothersome symptoms, especially if you haven't yet gone through menopause, your doctor may advocate "watchful waiting." The doctor won't treat you. Instead, the doctor might check you periodically to see if there has been any change in the cyst. I hope this will help yoy.