I have a cyst on my ovaries, can I still get pregnant even without fertility pills?

Depending on the type of cyst there are many diff types

hey im mya,and the doctors told me last year that i cant have kids cause of a cyst....but i believe i still can get pregnant..is that possible??is there a way i can get with it? :'(

Hey there,

ovarian cysts do have a big effect on your fertility because they change the way your ovaries work. and they are not only responsible for production of hormones, but they play a vital role of releasing the fertile egg. Your chances would be bigger if you tried some treatment to try to reduce the cyst first and than start trying.

Also, there are other options, if everything else fails. If you have one healthy ovary, you still can produce eggs, so the chance is not completely gone. And there is also in vitro fertilization if everything else fails. So, I know it's hard and complicated, but all chances are not gone, as long as you don't give up.

it is cysts on the out side wall of my ovaries i was told when i ovulate it could be producing a cyst insteed of an egg can i still get pregnant or will i need help if so what help