Hi my last period I had was on the 26 December 2012 and ended around 30th of December 2012, I then slept with a ex partner on the 7th of January 2013 which was a big mistake, I think I then slept with my partner 2 to 3 days later which was the 9th or 10th of January 2013 can someone please help me as I don't know what to do  who is my baby's father. I done a clear blue test today and its saying 3+ weeks which is approximately 5 weeks by the instructions on the clear blue test. Thank you

Hi Guest,

It could be either.

January 7 would have been day 12 of you cycle.  January 9 or 10, would have been days 14-15.  Conception may not occur immediately.  Normally you can expect to ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  Sperm can also remain alive for about 5 days.

Your timing was just about perfect for either of them to be the father.

A DNA test will be required.  

Good luck.

Hi I was recently told that you count backwards 14 days from when my next period is due, is this true. I just don't know Wat to do OAS I'm in a relationship of 16 years and have a 15 year old and a 2 year old to my partner and this is going to break him.

14 days backward would be in the "ball park" so to speak. It's only an approximation. You do not conceive immediately and it could be up to 5 days in some cases.

It's entirely to close to tell without the DNA.