Hi. As title says I'm trying to lose weight for almost 2 years but without much success. I'm quite desperate about it. I'm 25 years old, 5'4 and 160lbs. 2 years ago I was 170lbs. I tried princess diet for 6 months and got down to 147lbs. I kept this weight off for 2 years. About 8 months ago I went on the contraceptive pill and I gained 11lbs. I continued to gain until I went to 158lbs. I got pulled off birth control pill and my doc told me my weight would return to normal. But I gained more and went up to 160lbs. About 2 months ago I joined a gym. I have also changed my diet. I've cut all bread, grains, white rice, pasta, potato, sweets, corn and refined carbs. But despite all I still see no results. I went down to 155lbs within the first couple of days but have gone back to 160lbs since then! How can I get back to my ideal weight? Why weight loss doesn't work for me?

Hi. Maybe you are just too stressed about losing weight? Stress could be a real obstacle to your weight loss. Losing weight isn't always a thing that happens overnight. You should learn to relax, because it's as equally important as eating healthy and exercising. The same thing happened to me where I lose weight then gain it back quickly. I was so frustrated. But by the time I learned to relax and don't worry too much about slow weight loss, I've noticed progress. So, don't worry and dont get on the scale every day. It's not helpful at all. ;)

You can carry more weight for gain your weight but please warn from you get pain in back.Beacause back pain is very dengerous for your health.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Eat less food as you are hungry and not drink much water after you Eat. This is very helpfull to loss weight.