So I've been trying to get pregnant for 8/9months after having my implanon removed and I've been left with very irregular periods and had 1 miscarriage. Now my doctor has said I could have Endometriosis and now possibly fiberoids in my uterus. The news just keeps getting worse for me! I've been keeping how emotional its making me to myself. I am now taking Microgynon to regulate my cycles to hopefully get pregnant easier. Anyone got any suggestions?

Make sure that you are letting yourself really relax as well, stress makes it harder to get pregnant for a lot of people and if you are stressing a lot about how hard it is/might be then it might negatively impact your chances.

Hey BeckyNmike, Firstly as you probably already researched it can take a little while after the implant is removed for your cycles to get into a pattern and to get pregnant. Although some people may seem to fall pregnant right away it may take longer for others for some several months, with history of miscarriage I guess it may make it toward the longer end of the scale. Although endometriosis can make it harder to get pregnant it does not make it impossible, and the same for fibroids. With fibroids the chances of you having issues conceiving is increased if they are located on/in your fallopian tubes, If yours are around your uterus area it's a bit less likely to cause issues with conception. It is suggested if you think either are possible to seek medical help asap so they can diagnose this and come up with a treatment sooner rather than later, when more scarring and damage may have occurred. It will increase your chances of conceiving if you are able to catch them early and receive treatment. If it is at all possible to try not to think about it too often it may take some pressure off of you and your partner until you have more answers from your specialist at least, then you will have a starting point and know what you have got to work with or around. When you are trying to get pregnant the best time is usually 14 days from the first date of your period for around 3-5 days. There are kits and tests out there to help you narrow it down, confirming ovulation and the best time. Some women are able to just tell by small changes in their body around this time. Try not to get into the habit of making sure you have sex on those days without fail, as it can put you and your partner under extra stress. Yes aim for that time of the month but if it gets to the point you are both penciling in 20 min between your commitments then it's time to take a breath and let it happen when it happens. There will be days when you feel extra sensitive about it but with a bit of luck, good timing and fairy dust lol hopefully it wont take too long for the stork to arrive.

Thanks Violet,
I have been using ovulation tests but my periods are very irregular and I have been seen by a gynocologyst but they are useless and didnt do anything for me. I do have a cyst on my ovary so I dont ovulate from that side but they wont do anything about it. I possibly have endometriosis at the entrance to my uterus but again wont do anything. I hav a mooncup now to improve our chances so hopefully we've caught now because it is too soon but my ovulation tests are always showing positive.