Hi I'm 5 and a half weeks pregnant and in a huge mix. My last menstral period was April 9 and me and my bf had unprotected sex from the 15-20. Had a nasty fight and broke up. I hooked up with a coworker on the 21 but he pulled out. Since they were so close together I really don't have a clue and was hoping for your thoughts! Please let me know if there is some sort of paternity test to find out who the father is. Thanks!

Depending on how long your cycle is (eg. 28 - 31 days) I put you at being the most fertile around the 23rd. Because the days are SO close there is NO way of knowing. IF I was betting on this I would put the co-worker, BUT because there is only a day between both men, you will have to wait till the baby is born - or take a test while you are pregnant (which can be a bit scary). Either way you will HAVE to come clean with both men that either of them could be the father! Sorry I couldn't help you more!

You basically said it yourself, it will be hard to determine as the dates are so close together.  Unless if you do a DNA test you might never know and will always guess.  The reason being is that sperm can survive up to 5 days in the cervix and the egg 2 days, even with the pull-out method there can and will be sperm released.  Let the guys know sooner than later, get the mess sorted out before the baby comes and go on with your life. 

Good luck and congratulations