i have had severe vertigo, echoing or ringing in ears, pain in the whole head (from forehead to the neck) all this worse in the evening everyday... what do u think it is?

Don't be confused. Don't think anything much. Rush to your doctor. It might be migraine or any minor defect.

Hey,

Relax!! Don't get panic.

I agree with garnislitton, it might be migraine. Best solution would be to consult your doc & get rid off this pain.

Best luck.

Regards,
Rizhu

but my doc dont understand my situation :(

I would be going to another doc that will listen!

but ive been to a bunch they just say its all normal which its not :( do u think the symptoms are tumorous? im perfectly fine in the day but as evening starts my symptoms start like: ears echo, vertigo & mood swings

Ive had hearing loss since birht, as a child had LOTS of dizzy spells, vertigo, and the like...seems like a lot of that left when I became an adult

whenever I felt a dizzy spell come on , i took a benadryl(antihistamine, but good for motion sickness too)