I have had an annoying echoing of all sounds (including my own voice) in my right ear for the past 2 weeks. My MD looked in my ears and said he saw nothing, so I should take antihistamines. I have been doing that with no success. I am beginning to get really worried about hearing loss if this continues.

Do you have any idea what this is and how to cure it? My doc called it "echolasia," but I cannot find any such thing when I search.

Thank you.

I'm very familiar with this and only time will cause it to pass. It's unfortunate because I know that it can be quite irritating but it doesn't cause hearing loss or anything like that. Did you talk to your doctor about hearing loss or anything like that? I know that it doesn't because otherwise I'd have lost hearing in my ear long ago. I'm sorry I can't offer you more help other than to follow your doc's advice but that's the best course of action.

I am hearing an echo in my right ear and a constant ping even my own voice

you have got tinnitus, can be caused by many things and should be checked out to be on the safe side. if its inner ear pressure but up with fluid it can cause more severe problems, or it maybe just a blockage but get it looked at.