I have a sister. She is 10 years younger then me. She was always acting like a kid but now she has the child on her own. I think she is unprepared to be a parent. I don't say this with some bad intension. I am just worried about her and hers husband immature parent behavior. They are arguing and quarreling with 2 years old son. They have no authority over him. How can I help them?

Immature parent behavior could cause great herm to a child. I now the case where parents have left the little baby in a car while they were on the basketball game. Baby was screaming for a while until policeman has found it. I am not saying that your sister is like that but I must underline how dangerous it is to act immature. Try to influence on them. I now it is hard because it is their child but they will thank you later. Make them understand how serious it is to have a kid.

Becareful about meddling in your family affairs like this. They could take resentment from it. While they shouldn't be arguing infront of the child it is still their lives. Perhaps suggesting taking a parenting class with your sister, make it something you do together, so she doesn't feel that you are singling her out or calling her a bad parent. Then follow through with it. Remember however it is her life and her family and she could take offense to even positive "advise". Be there for her if she needs you, as an unbiased party.