I am 25 year-old, and I finally get pregnant. My husband and I wanted this baby for so long, but there were a lot of problems with this. Something kept us far away of success for getting baby, so I was worried I couldn’t make it ever. Now, I am so happy I can’t describe that. What made me worry was something I have heard on the television. They said during implantation it is possible that women feel cramping, which I didn’t feel, so I am worried if everything is normal this time?

Usually, implantation starts six days after ovulation, which is not strictly. Time for this may be between second and fourteenth day of ovulation too. Sometimes, women might feel cramping, or spotting. I am telling you now, probably as you have hears, it is only sometimes. If you haven’t felt anything of this, it doesn’t mean something is wrong. The reason for cramping during implantation is because fertilized egg implants to back wall of uterus. It may hurt endometrial wall of uterus, which might cause cramping. Off course, there are nowhere two women that are the same on this world. This is reason why cramping isn’t necessary to happen with every women. It is not unusually when cramping appears, but also failure of this symptom is something absolutely normal. There is no need to worry if you haven’t feel anything, this doesn’t mean your baby isn’t well implanted

i supposted to have my period on the 4th and on the 8th i had some bleeding on my underwear light red but not bleding while pee and lil blood on the 9th i was bleeding all day. and today the 10th i have more bleeding like if i had my period.

i usually get horrible cramps while period and i havent got no pain at all since i bleed.
im not normal cycle. but for a few moths it had been coming same day.

what does it mean this?/