Hi. Yesterday I started to experience cramping, like my period was starting, but I am not due for three weeks. The cramping got very uncomfortable and today I have been really sore. In addition for the past two weeks i have been urinating more often (no pain or anything) and I've been very tired. I also have had discharge. After/during cramping it was a pinkish color. I don't know if this could be a sign of something besides pregnancy or not.

Was your last period a lot lighter than normal? If it was then it may have been implantation bleeding. The only way to know is to take a test

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im confused %-)

My Af was april 27- may 2. My husband and I had relations on the 8,9,10. I just started having slight cramping like Af wanted to come back. I really want to be pg, is it to early to have implantation cramps, or am i just pushing it..