I am in love with a stripper and am having real hard time dealing with other woman watching him –I know I am jealous but I can't help it. I was first so proud being in relationship with an exotic dancer but it turned out to be too exotic for my capabilities to deal with this kind of a situation. Despite the fact he is a stripper in real life he is normal guy full of tact and health sense of a humor but I seem to have this negative approach regarding his profession though it hasn’t bordered me at the beginning. Please some advice!?

What to tell if you love him you should understand his situation. I don't think that being stripper necessary mean he would cheat on you on every step, this is probably his temporary solution to provide himself some financials who knows –you haven't mentioned what his plans are for the future, does he study and need some extra money-there're bunch of reason for someone to become a stripper. My sis was in love with stripper and he was one of those who loved it but was totally ok and though they have broken up he is still one of her best memories. So go ahead if he is tender and normal you don't have nothing to lose who knows what your relationship might turn into –it's not like he would do stripper for the rest of his life. Just get relaxed!