did you ever play sex games as a kid? like touching someone or anything? please describe!

Never shared this with anyone before.  Me and my brother would see who could take this and stand there the longest by snapping rubber bands on our genitilia.  At my age I am now disturbed by this but curious is curious.  We could have been doing a lot worse than that from some stories I have been reading.

Can't wait to hear more.  What about you?  Any stories?

used to play doctor with my bro id touch his penis and balls under the covers... not even sure if he remembers

anything else??? i love to hear these stories

Funny what we used to do. My daughter is 2.5 and I am constantly reminding her at this age already to keep her fingers off her vagina (she likes to dig and then complain her vagina hurts or is owie) but it starts so young and just keeps going. Yes, she knows what the real names are of her sex organs - I don't minimize.

At school, if you can believe it, during band practice LOL me and my friend pestered this boy I used to like. We got him cornered in the piano room where the lock was taken out, so a hole remained. (Thinking about this now I am mortified). Anyways, I would stick my breasts (they are still small) through this hole and tell him to suck it, disappointingly he never did and always came out of that room beat red. Oh, the torture!

doctor doctor wid my sis.and use to make love at tyms 2.i think she hardly remember that.

I also used to fantasize about my best friend, she had this awesome looking p***y. It would stick out from in between her vag lips and make me wet. We never explored or anything.

Do you have time to read a long story?

I remember finding it was fun to play with my penis and pull the foreskin back to touch the glans when I was sick in bed with the chicken pox. I was 3 at the time and I guess my mother must have seen what I was doing as she threatened to tie mittens on me so I couldn't scratch. I don't know if she knew what I was doing or just thought I was scratching.

I didn't know about masturbating though until I was 10 when a cousin from NY taught me how to get that funny feeling.

I was about 7 or 8 when me and a couple neighbor girls began exploring each other and we discovered what that little fellow did when THEY peeled it and touched. It never did that when my mother peeled it to wash it in the bathtub or for me later on when she turned the washing job over to me. I guess I didn't wash it long enough.

One of the girls had an older brother who was circumcised so she was very fascinated by the skin that covered mine and how it rolled back to reveal the same thing her brother had. She liked to roll it back so she could touch the inside part and of course watch it get erect but none of us knew about or discovered masturbation on our own. I'm quite sure she had not discovered rubbing herself but she did like me to open her lips and touch all the little bits of skin inside there. If she knew it felt good to rub those bits I think she would have told me to do that.

After my NY cousin showed me how to masturbate, me and a couple cousins who lived near me started doing it in my room when they came to visit. My mother walked in on us once. She just said "supper's ready" and closed the door and left. She never mentioned it to me.

My world became a bit larger after that and quite a few of my friends from school would get together to masturbate ourselves and each other. Being boys there had to be contests. We had to see who could make it spit the farthest, who could do it the quickest, and who could do it in the least number of strokes. That led to counting strokes in unison both to your own penis and to the other guy. You've heard of a circle jerk/ We did them. We experimented with slow and fast strokes. The circumcised guys always took/lasted longer and responded better to faster and harder strokes. We never heard of lubrication and the circumcised guys got their heads rubbed with dry hands. They didn't seem to mind that at all but it sure felt strange to me to rub a guys bare head knowing what that felt like on my own. They all recognized the fact that those of us who were not circumcised couldn't stand to have our bare glans rubbed/touched and they were careful to keep our foreskins over it.

Then we discovered GIRLS and our group dissolved.

The bunch I hung with were not the only ones in school who did this. The other guys had their own little groups too. So I think it's certainly normal to "share penis with naked friends in a room". The photo lab (dark room) was a common place to discover a new friend at school, usually with a mutual friend.

What parts exactly did you snap? I recall reading about a girl who liked to snap her clit with a rubber band until she came. Sounded awfully painful to me. I can't imagine snapping my bare glans with a rubber band.

Wish I'd had a sister like you to play with though, just not the snapping stuff. I was an only child but I did have two neighbor girls, no boys my age in my neighborhood. I guess I was lucky though because we sure had fun checking each other out. We knew our mothers didn't want us doing it but that didn't stop us and we were never ashamed of being naked with each other. They liked to watch me pee and I used watch them and try to figure out where it came out. I used to inspect that area as close as I could and never found the hole where it came out.

We also checked each others nipples closely to try to find the holes in theirs where the milk would come out and they looked to see if I had any holes in mine.

I've been trying to think about how to respond to this one.
From what you have said I'm kind of surprised you would tell her to stop except for the part about digging her fingers in and hurting herself.
Many of us started young and I think girls have the edge on us guys in that area. After I discovered that fun plaything when I had the chicken pox at 3, I forgot all about it until me and the neighbor girls went exploring.

We got started because the one with a brother had told her that boys have a bat and two balls and girls have two biscuits. She mentioned it when we were playing and they wanted to see my bat and balls. Well, I WAS out numbered but I negotiated for some biscuits before I dropped my pants.

In eighth grade history class me and another guy used to masturbate to a conclusion. I'm pretty sure the teacher never knew but I do wonder if anyone else noticed. Ahh those were the fun years when it was still dry so there were no tell tale dark spots on our pants.

When I got my drivers license and a car I took a bunch of us to the beach. When we got back to the car this girl who was sitting next to me grabbed the keys out of the ignition and shoved them in between her legs. We all wanted to head to another beach and she wouldn't give them up. Finally I just reached in there under her p***y and pulled them out. Apparently she liked that because when I asked her to a drive in movie that weekend she was ready. At the drive in she took my hand and put it inside her jeans positioning it right where she wanted it on her p***y. Of course at that age I knew not what to do to make her p***y pout so she soon found someone else.

Now if I'd had a sister to play with at home I might have known a bit more. But it's probably better the way it was, I might have had to marry the girl before graduation.

I snapped the clit. I didn't snap until I came, I liked the feeling that I got and possibly more from the air hitting it then the rubber band. I was a very overly stimulated girl and it never did take long to get wet or have fantasies.

Never really anyone else I explored with as I grew up in a Christian community. I explored myself quite regularly, maybe that is why I thought boys were useless as I could pleasure myself just fine, alone.

I only tell her to stop because she digs with her nails and her vaginal bed gets deep red and she says it hurts. Also, she goes to daycare and her daycare lady doesn't like seeing the kids with their hands on their genitalia all the time, so I try to help out by reminding my girl. There is a difference right now with being gentle and digging - if I wasn't the one she complained to I would probably let it go on.

It also would depend on your relationship with your sister. My brother and I only explored when we were quite young as when we got older we fought constantly and he was always putting me down - saying I was fat and ugly. I was the youngest of 4 and was I picked on, all the time. So, I was not fond of my family and wouldn't let him near me in our teens when we could have figured out what each other liked, instead we fought and fought. So not every bro and sis relationship is a good one for exploring, its usually when you are younger that you do these things. Although nowadays it seems like age doesn't matter and family doesn't matter - its' all about the pleasure for oneself.