I never met anyone who is diagnosed with paranoid personality disorder. Somehow, I do believe that I know what this is, but I can't guarantee without the main facts. 

I heard one boy today talking on his phone. I know, that is not nice, but he was sitting in the bus next to me. 

He told me that he's worried about his sister because she was diagnosed with paranoid personality disorder. He noticed that she is having some issues and since they are very close, he beg her to see the doctor. So she did. Now, he is seeking for the best doctor and best treatment for her.

After he finished his conversation, I gave him my number and I told him that I am going to help him. 

But first I need to know what are best treatment options for Paranoid Personality Disorder?

This is a hard disorder to treat since people who are suffering from this disorder don't think that they are suffering from anything, they think that they are quite normal.

Only thing that is used to treat this disorder is psychotherapy. Medications can't really do much here, this is the thing in which paranoid personality disorder differs from some other disorders. Treatment is really challenging because people suffering from paranoid personality disorder have huge trust issues, they doubt everything and everyone while trust is an important factor of psychotherapy so a lot of people undergoing psychotherapy do not follow their treatment plan.

Hello there. This is very, very hard type of disorder and that boy must be really desperate since he gave his number to a total stranger. Now, if you do know any good doctor, I think that you should try to help him to get in touch with him. Anyway, it is really hard type of disorder. I think that he needs to find a good expert to help this person. Psychotherapy is the treatment of choice for this. Treatment usually will focus on increasing general coping skills, as well on improving social interaction, communication, and self-esteem. Medications such as different type of antidepressants will be able to help, but not as psychotherapy. So, try to explain this boy more about psychotherapy.

He won't answer your calls. This is what happens with people who are suffering from paranoid personality disorder, if you didn't manage to do anything concrete while you had your chance, you can't do anything now. These people don't trust anyone and I can bet that he already decided not to trust you because you are still just a complete stranger to him and he won't see why you even want to help him. I mean, I really hope that this turns out good for him, it is a good thing that you are trying to do here, but I don't think that he will answer your call (if he even gave you the right number).

Hey. Look Dani, he answered my call today when I was calling him. Of course, not for the first time, but he did second time when I was calling. He is not in problem, his sister is and that is why I believe that he wants any type of help.

They live alone, they don't have parents so he is there for her whatever she is needing. I told him that I have a really good doctor who can help them but he told me that it is OK and that he will think about this. He told me that his sister seems to get worse day by day.

I assume that they don't have a lot of money for those treatments. 

Oh, I see. There should be a way in which they can get free medical care, at least that is how things work in my country.

His sister needs a psychologist, that is the only way in which paranoid personality disorder can be treated, by psychotherapy. Her brother needs to realize this so that he can convince her to undergo this therapy. It is a hard disorder to fight, a very small number of people were able to overcome it but a lot of them showed improvements so I don't know, it is very nice of you to do what you are doing and I hope everything turns out to be good.

He seems like a very strong boy, what a touching story. And it is so nice of you that you want to help them, especially when there is only two of them, that young boy seems to be taking good care of his sister and he seems to be really worried about her.

This girl needs to talk to a psychologist, this is a special kind of disorder which cannot be treated by any kind of medications, only psychotherapy can help her. You need to tell this to her brother, I hope that he will understand how important this is for her.

That is so good that you want to help him, but you need to be aware that if he refuses your help or your money, it has nothing to do with you. I can see that this boy is too proud to accept any kind of help. But like you already know, his sister needs a psychologist's help because she can't treat it differently at all. 

The problem is also because people who are diagnosed with this issue don't seek for help because they are not aware of it. So, maybe his sister has the same issue. Generally, when treatment is sought, psychotherapy is the treatment of choice for PPD and in that case the treatment likely will focus on increasing general coping skills. Also, it will focus on improving social interaction, communication, and self-esteem.