Hi, I caught my 9 year old sister and 10 yr old bro, she was sucking his private part. I think he learned about giving head about 2 weeks ago I caught him watching porn. I told my mom but she's in California and im in Florida . So what do I do ?

Whoop them . Ittle do til ur mom get bck

Whoop the sh*t of uvv em

keep them apart, and watch them closely.

Show them photos of products of incest such as deformed children and scare them to death!!!

Hi, take them under a strict control specially after school. Your brother and your sister are in puberty or not yet?

when i was younger,a teen girl babysat my 2 brothers and me ,i was 9 they were 10 and 11.......she saw them bath to-gather and dried them off,and licked and sucked them...and had them suck her nipples...i never told anyone...i am wondering how old you are....my brothers did 69 very much after that...did not seem to harm them at all

violence is never the answer..THERE IS enough violence in this world,and not enough understanding......it is completely normal foe kids to play dr. it is just a normal part of growing up....some people are just up-tight prudes,don't you think?I i am a a mom and a states attorney,but kind and tolerant to my kids.

My wife's sister had our two boys suck her nipples when she was babysitting. One of them told her about it when he was much older, like in his 20s.Being the prude that she is, she was pissed and nailed her sister the next time she saw her. I just thought it was neat. I don't know who's right but I sure wish I had a baby sitter like that when I was being babysat. The oldest one came home one evening and told her about the games the neighbor girl played with him in the shed earlier in the day. She went ballistic and I had to really talk to her to keep her from doing something she would regret. I figure that was just normal boy and girl learning experience. I sure don't dare tell her about the things me and the neighbor girl did when I was between 7 and 12. We were experts at exploring each other.

this is a re-do by the mom ( guest)  who is a long retired states  attorney

porn is not good at all for kids..( and adults it is a pitty that some feel that they need it ).it makes sensual acts into being dirty and cheap................most kids who play "dr."are boys......i say that vaginal,or anal intercourse must not happen for obvious reasons....there is a huge differencefro that which is adult type sex,as opposed to experimentations of little kids which is normal

i am a mom,violence is not good,they are just kids experimenting and wishing to feel good,nothing bad here ,.leave them to privacy