I am 34 years old and I must admit that I am a bit late when it comes to conception. I must say that I have chased some other things, career being the most important and now, when I have the time for a family, it is not easy to get pregnant. So, I would like to help myself with some alternative methods, can you tell me in which way does Chinese medicine support conception?

You will find that Chinese medicine differs greatly comparing to the Western one. It is based on natural herbs, acupuncture and other methods of healing, rather than operations, medications etc. Of course, modern medicine is something that is also practiced there, but the old school is still very, very strong. This means you will easily find some solution for your problem, I guess that acupuncture might be the first method you will try.