I have been recently diagnosed with hepatitis C. I am on diet, taking supplements, but I would like o know what is most important that I should know with hepatitis. Also I would like to know what Chinese medicine says about hepatitis.

From my experience whit hepatitis C, it is important to get a balance of exercise, rest, diet, herbal medicine, dietary supplements and acupuncture, shiatsu or reflexology. What is not useful is to panic, so finding what combination particularly suits you best and works well for you may take some perseverance. About medicine…well I wouldn’t say that Chinese herbs can cure hepatitis. However, considerable improvements in quality of live can be attained such as reduction of liver enzymes, some clients have managed to obtain an undetectable viral load and others changed the degree of fibrous tissue in the liver.