I have heard many things related to alternative methods of healing and treating sick people. And it almost looks like Western medicine is actually a small portion of all those medicine methods available today. Still, it looks like Western medicine is considered a professional one, while the others are not so popular. Do you know if orthomolecular therapy is accepted by Western medicine?

Well, it looks like there are two major sides, here, eastern (Asian mostly) and Western (America, Europe, most of the world actually). And it does seem that Western medicine is the major one today. I would say that those alternative ways are perhaps better for prevention rather than healing. If the illness happens, then I would go for the Western style. As for the orthomolecular therapy I know that it is still used today, but I guess it is up to the patient, which method he/she will choose.