I have increased yellowish /light greenish vaginal discharg, i noticed it since i am pregnant,it comes out sometime cloudy and light thick, i feel no burning or scratches, but sometime i feel more pain in my vaginal as if it is opening just like when one is in labour. and whenever i have intercourse with my man, he seems to have some ratches on his penis which makes him uncomfortable still asfter applying the medication prescribed by the Doctor, pls i want to know why this is happening cos it makes me scared to have sex with my man. thanks for your urgent reply.

I am TTC for over a year. This month i had similar discharge to what you described. I don't know if i am prgnant yet, thats why i want to ask you if you got that same discharge while you were ovulating? Most people are getting brownish dischagre, i also get this light cramp and tired most of the time.