i had a miscarriage on the 27th feb and had a D&C done on the 28th feb. I also had a very heavy bleeding for 7 days with lots of cramping and stomach pains. Ever since the bleeding stopped i had been experiencing brown vaginal discharge without any smell. I went for my regular check up after 15 days the physician after seeing my ultra sound assured me everything is normal, but i am still having the brown discharge even after a month of my miscarriage. I am concerned.

i am having the same concerns a little over a month after miscarriage. was hoping for more answers out there but glad to know i'm not alone.

i have similar concerns and symptoms. was hoping to find more answers out there but glad to know i'm not alone.

i have the same experience,i was pregnant with twins from my first scan n i miscarried at 7weeks and 1 day,doc advised for bed rest cos one of the twins was still there but at 11weeks,another scan confirmed that i ve lost it all,i was bleeding from 7weeks to 11 weeks,i went for d n c and after one month am still bleeding but this time light brown discharge,my spouse and i are so confused and so desperate for another pregnancy,we had sex at 4weeks and 2 days now am having cramps like menstrual cramp,am scared,pls is there anyone dat has had this experience